In short, the new deal means that Shippit users can now activate Australia Post Standard and Express Post as delivery options by connecting their existing eParcel accounts to the platform.
This new capability now means that you can book and track all of your Australia Post deliveries in one platform without needing to toggle between multiple carrier booking systems. It also means your customers will enjoy the same tracking experience powered by Shippit’s industry-leading technology. Finally and most importantly, you leverage the power of Shippit’s multi-carrier shipping technology to save even more money!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will Shippit offer discounted Australia Post rates?
Unfortunately not. Australia Post must have a direct billing relationship with all senders.
- Do I need an eParcel account to book Australia Post deliveries via Shippit?
Yes, if you don’t have an eParcel account, please contact your local Australia Post representative for details.
- How do I resolve customer delivery issues pertaining to Australia Post bookings?
Since Australia Post maintains the billing relationship, Shippit is unable to assist in support queries. All delivery issues must be resolved via Australia Post’s own customer support channels.
- What is the cost of booking Australia Post deliveries via Shippit?
To cover the cost of booking, labelling and notifying your customers, Shippit charges a BYO carrier fee that relates to each of the different pricing tiers. See http://www.shippit.com/pricing for more information.
How to Connect Your eParcel Account
- If you are an existing eParcel account holder, please obtain your API key here: https://developers.auspost.com.au/apis/dce-registration
- Please contact us with your eParcel account details and our team will be in touch to get you shipping.